Looking for an easy lacey knit Prayer Shawl pattern?  This pattern is so easy, it is only a 4 stitch repeat.

The pattern is in multiples of 4 stitches.  I have cast on 80 stitches on 6mm (US size 10) needles. (I prefer wood/bamboo knitting needles. I find they put less stress on your hands. Plastic needles have a bit of a drag to them from static caused by the plastic.)

I'm using 100% acrylic #4 (worsted weight) yarn. Acrylic yarn is machine washable and dryable and usually non-allergenic.  The pattern ..... finally you say, hee hee.

 Repeat every ROW:  *K2, YO, K2tog*, repeat to the end of the row.  That's all there is to the pattern .... OMG 4 stitch pattern.  How easy is that!  I did 3 rows of plain knitting before I started the pattern. Once you have a couple inches knitted you don't need to count your stitches, you can easily follow your pattern.  💟




Comments